Personal & Team Excellence Development Workshop
Gaining insights for building a great team
Have you ever wondered why people are so different from you? Why they prefer to behave in a certain way? Ever been frustrated with the people you lead, follow or work with? Why are certain tasks or relationships so natural to you while others are absolutely daunting? Do you wish you were better at generating more powerful and meaningful conversations, building more effective team relationships, or possessed the ability to develop a roadmap of action for personal and team effectiveness? If yes, then this Personal and Team Excellence Development workshop is for you.
Our intensive two-day workshop is designed to help you better understand yourself and others, understand and develop appreciation for differences, and harness the strength the individual differences bring to a team. The workshop will help you as a team leader to develop a team that works toward a common goal and ensures that individual members play unique roles in the team process.
During the workshop, the facilitator will use Wiley’s DiSC and Team Dimensions to help participants better understand how your preferred workplace behavior influences the roles you prefer to play in a team setting.
By the end of the two-day workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the workplace or relational situations that motivate you or cause you stress.
- Gain a deeper awareness of your own self and how it affects the way you work and relate with others in a team
- Use non-threatening language for open discussion of personal strengths and weaknesses, and give an opportunity for others to do the same
- Design real-world tips and practical strategies for building better relationships and workplace based on your assessment report
- Assign unique roles to different team member’s based on their natural or preferred team roles and strengths.
The facilitator will use Wiley’s Team Dimension 2.0 and Everything DiSC workplace to create value for participants.
Date: 15th & 16th June, 2015
Time: 9:00 to 17:00
Venue: Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers, UAE
Price: $ 1,445 USD
For more information and available discounts contact:
This workshop will be facilitated by Mike Strong, an Accredited Facilitator with Wiley (formerly Inscape), which pioneered the original DiSC learning instrument over three decades ago. Mike’s passion for leadership development grew from his experience as the director of an assessment center. More than 3,000 participants were helped at the center.